Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Second Dossier is There

I just received an email from C this morning--our dossier is in Russia (it won't be delivered to the agency until tomorrow--today is a holiday there). At this point there isn't anything else to do but wait--I am trying to learn to let things that I can't control just be things that I can't control--and not obcess about them. But I'm so OCD about these things, so it is a struggle!

Just wanted to let all of you know that you're in my mind and heart--those of you dealing with this new homestudy ruling, those of you traveling, those of you waiting, and those of you home and facing the challenges of your families and the economy. But mostly the children are in my heart and prayers--Newsweek magazine did a story last week about how badly the Russian countryside is going to be affected by the economic problems--especially those regions that depended upon a single product, such as steel or nickel. My heart says that this is going to make things more difficult for those who can't help themselves.

2 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Hoping you hear something today that can give you some comfort and peace about this whole deal...and some news about registration as well!

Troy and Rachel said...

YAY!!! I'm sure it won't be long now!