Friday, September 26, 2008

There is light at the end of the tunnel


Just wanted to let you all know that there is, in fact, light at the end of this tunnel and that God is good. We're in the process of making some big changes, but we can't exactly share details yet. I promise to let you know just as soon as everything is official. Much love to all of you, thank you so much for your prayers and support--you cannot imagine how important they have been. My best wishes for a great weekend for all of you!

Much love!

6 comments:

Dede said...

I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you! Can't wait to hear your news.

Mama Fish said...

I love the photo! ;-)

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I love the photo too! I am so glad things are coming together. Everything is going to be great!

Troy and Rachel said...

Looking forward to hearing your news. There is always light at the end of a tunnel, I learned that sometimes you just can't see it right away! Glad you have found yours!

Troy and Rachel said...

Carolynn,

I tagged you nmy blog to post 6 random things about yourself - the "rules" are on my blog post! I hope you don't mind!

Anonymous said...

We thought our daughter was in Kemerovo for 18 months..then we thought our daughter was a little girl in Glazov named Varvara...but we were wrong, and of course God was right, as always! :0)
The road was rough to our dear Hannah, but worth every bump along the way.
I have often referred to Russian adoption as being like the ball in a pinball machine...you are bounced around and knocked this way and that, it is hard to see where you are heading. But trust in God, only He knows the true path to your child..and soon he will reveal that to you!
Amy (Hannah's mama)