Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I TOLD you all she was an Elvis fan…

Jan 12, 2010 006

Yesterday, we made the trip to Target for the first time.  Today K has a stomach bug…and is just not a happy camper, poor kid.  I’m hoping she didn’t catch this from the Elvis CD.   (Probably not, Steve’s had something similar two weeks ago, and I’ve been fighting stomach blah since Russia Trip 2).  

I’ve decided to take the plunge into Live Writer.  This is my first experiment.  I like it so far, and it’s encouraging me to get caught up with the blog stuff.  Now if it would only organize my kitchen… :-)

4 comments:

Mama Fish said...

She was hungry! I'm sorry she has a stomach bug now. I hope she gets to feeling better soon. Small fry has a dreadful cold and his nose just runneth over. Pooer guy, he takes after his mama in this area!

I am going to have to try this LiveWriter. Practically all my blog friends are giving it a try or switching to it.

Kim and Lance said...

She's just tryin' to get a piece of The King... who could blame her? You sound so happy, and Karina is so completely adorable. Congratulations Mama!

Troy and Rachel said...

Too funny! I hope she feels better soon.

I think I'm going to give livewriter a shot very soon!

Todd and Jana said...

She is adorable!