Monday, July 14, 2008

Church Camp was just amazing!


A huge big thank you to those of you who were praying for us--I am so very positive that those prayers were heard. We were 62 strong this last week at camp--50 kids and 12 adult staff--and we had just an amazing experience. The curriculum that Steve wrote was all about how we have been "Entrusted" by God to care for the world, for each other, for our families, our friends and churches, our selves, and also for the message of the gospel and it's spreading to the world. On Friday night, when they asked the kids to either rededicate their lives to Christ, or to give them to Him for the first time, not one kid held back--and it was a truly awesome experience. We also had a whole lot of fun--capture the flag in the dark, camping out, swimming, doing music and drama, the talent show (have I said already what an amazing group of kids we have???) and just enjoying being with each other.

1 comment:

Mama Fish said...

Hi Carolynn and Steve- I saw you left a comment on my blog. I would be happy to answer any questions you have, but I need your email address. :-) Thanks! Jackie